Features & Spec’s:
• Power: 12-24 VDC (Max.), 50mA, 1W.
• Weather resistant, surface mounted, and anti-tailgate protected
• Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 Standard
• Operating distance: 50 meters
• Proximity distance: 1 to 10 meters (configurable, for handsfree)
• Relay current: 5A max
• Bi-stable Relay: When you select to enable Bi-stable function, you can press down the E button for few seconds to activate and keeps the door unlocked indefinitely.
• LED Lights: o Blue (Bluetooth is active) o Green (Unlock status) o Red (Power reset – Administration for the Master to reset)
• Buzzer: Ideal to warn of prolonged door open. 85dBA.
• 1 Master (Default logon password 12345). 196 Users.
• To reset/change the Master account, restart the power of 57400 device, and then enter the password 12345(default) within 30 seconds.
• To skip the 30 sec wait, you may press an exit button that you may have already installed, and the LED light on the reader will then change from Red to Blue.
• 57400 device can be operated with magnetic door locks, strikes, exit buttons, door sensors, power supplies, etc.
Is 57400 Secure?
YES: Each smartphone has a unique Bluetooth address that is converted to one of the virtual numbers communicating directly with the 57400 system only
Can I Use 57400 with My Existing Cell Phone?
YES: As long as an existing cell phone is a Bluetooth smart phone it can be used for 57400. You may even unlock the door while on a phone call
How Can I Get 57400 APP on My Cell Phone?
Download “ E1196” App through Apple Store or Google Play